As we are praying with Freedom 21 prayer initiative headed up by Reformation Prayer Network, we are targeting the evil injustice of human trafficking in prayer across our state and nation.
At this time I would like to introduce to you a ministry in our state of South Dakota who is primarily dealing first hand with human trafficking within our very state. It is Be Free ministry based out of Sioux Falls, SD. This ministry is headed up by Rev. Susan Omanson and Rev. Kimberly Kaveney in Sioux Falls who are painstakingly serving victims of this evil injustice.
I have asked Be Free ministry if SDAPN could partner with them in prayer to lift them up in prayer and support in any way possible. They have written some prayer bullets of needs and request for prayer as following:
1. Survivor after-care including resources for particular housing for trafficked victims which is a current gap in SD.
2. Prayer for the ministry provided by Be Free including prayer ministry, counseling, life coaching and resource development for survivors.
3. General financial resources for Be Free to provide ongoing care for survivors.
4. Collaboration of organizations within the issue here in SF and SD.
5. Spiritual warfare around the women and their situations.
6. Awareness of the issue in SD
Let us join together in prayer as a state for Be Free ministry as they pursue to setting the captives free regarding the problem of human trafficking in our state of SD.
If you would like more information regarding this valuable ministry, please connect with them on their website: http://www.befree58.org/
Let us lift up in prayer Be Free ministry at this time. Thank you once again for standing in the gap in prayer for our state of South Dakota.