Today we have reached the middle of our 40 Days of Fasting and Prayer for our beloved state of South Dakota. Through the night 2 key scriptures came to me.I did not want to forget them, so I wrote them down on a notepad next to my bed. As I looked them up this am, I was delighted to find that Isaiah 62:4, has been the key scripture to pray for the state of SD. This was the scripture that Dutch Sheets and Chuck Pierce had prophesied over SD on the 50 State Tour in 2004. Let us continue to pray this scripture, and declare, and proclaim it to be so over our state.
"For (South Dakota's) sake we will not hold our peace! And for South Dakota's sake we will not rest until her righteousness goes forth as brightness, and her salvation as a lamp that burns...(Isaiah 62:1, revised)
You shall no longer be termed, Forsaken nor shall your land any more be termed, Desolate. But you shall be called, Hephzibah, and your land Beulah, for the Lord delights in you, and your land will be married.(Isaiah 62:4)
- Beulah means, "married to the land, or the land is married", and speaks of great covenant with God. Hephzibah means, "restored to God's favor." Let us pray for repentance, reconciliation, and restoration to occur in the hearts of the people of SD. Let us stand in the gap for the past and present sins of broken covenants, idolatry, immorality, and bloodshed (abortion included here) that has defiled the land.
- Pray that the people and the land divorce from Satan's covenant with sin so we can be remarried to the Lord for His purposes and divine destiny for the state of SD and once again restored to God's favor.
I believe for the next 7 days we are to pray for 1/2 of the counties of SD, and the next 1/2 the following 7 days. I have enclosed a map below. The red line across the state divides up the area into two segments. If you live on the North side of the state, please pray for all the counties this week on the north side. If you live in a county on the south side of the state, please pray for all the counties on the south side.
- Pray that the West River and East River sides of the state, come together in 1 heart, 1 mind, 1 purpose to honor and serve our Lord and King Jesus Christ. That together in unity we will stand as HIS ambassadors, representing heaven to this earth.
The other scripture I received was Isaiah 28:16-17 to pray.
Therefore thus says the Lord God, "Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, a tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; whoever believes will not act hastily. Also I will make justice the measuring line, and righteousness the plummet; the hail will sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters will overflow the hiding place."
- Pray that we build our foundation on our Chief Cornerstone, Jesus Christ, our roots deep in Him. Pray Ephesians 2:19-22, that we be built as God's governing plan again Jesus our Chief Cornerstone.
- That His justice be our measuring line, and His righteousness our plummet. ( Pray Amos 5:24)
- Ask the Father for the ancient paths of His Biblical truths, that we may walk in them again. (Pray Jeremiah 6:16, Jeremiah 18:15)
- Continue to pray for the 7 Mountains of influence in these counties these next 7 days: Business / Government/ Education/ Media/ Arts & Entertainment / Family / Religion(Church)
- Declare: Isaiah 33:22 Jesus you are our Judge, You are our Lawgiver, You are our King, and You will save us, in SD.
It is an honor to co-labor with you in prayer.
USRPN SD State Coordinator